Donate Items & Goods.
Every item makes a huge
difference to a victims life
Donating goods to Changing Pathways is another way you can help people affected by domestic abuse. We are always needing items to give to victims who take shelter in our refuges.
Donations acceptable include but are not limited to:
- Women, Children and Baby Clothes (including shoes and accessories)
- Non-perishable Foods
- Toilet roll/Kitchen roll
- Washing up liquid/Laundry Detergent
- Sanitary Products
- Unused Kitchenware (Plates, Cups, Kettles Etc.)
- Unused Bedding (Duvet Covers, Pillows, Blankets Etc.)
- Unused Beauty and Hair Products (Make Up, Hair Accessories Etc.)
If there is anything you would like to donate but is not on the list above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm if we are able to accept them.
Thank you for considering donating goods to one of our projects. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to collect and store items.
Please remember that the final decision on accepting any gifts will be made by the project
manager or staff.